Tuesday, April 26, 2011

God Speaking without us knowing it ..


A man whispered, "God, speak to me."

And finch was singing.
But, man is not listening.

So, man is shouting, "God, talk to me!"
Thunder and lightning and thunder too.
But Man is not listening.

Man, look around and say,
"Lord, let me see you."
And a star shone brightly.
But, man did not see it.

And, man shouted again, "Lord, show me a miracle!" Mu "
And a baby was born.
But, man is not aware of it.

So, he called again in desperation, "Jamahlah me, Lord!"
And soon, God had come down and grab him.
But, man is even expel butterfly and kept walking.

How this is all actually reminds us
that God is always present around us in the form
simple and small that we often assume then, even in this electronic era ...
therefore I would like to add one more:

Man cried, "Lord, I need your help!"
And there came an e-mail with good news and strengthen.

However, he would remove them and keep complaining ....

The good news is that you still loved by someone else!

Let us not cast away a gift, by grace alone is not packaged in the form desired and understood by our

No comments:

Post a Comment