Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Importance of A Vigilance ..


When the lecture, A friend gave me a tragic article in the newspaper that the story thus:

"There was a young man name the initials" S "which has long been unemployed and being helped (given a job / wages to paint the house) by the neighbor However the she is not grateful, in fact, evil thoughts crossed the minds of" S ","If he could fix the house means being a lot of money nich! "Then he killed the whole household (husband, wife and 3 son) and his body was put into a hole in the backyard and on cemented .."

After I read the article which touched the heart of it, my buddy looked sharply towards me as he said;

"Maybe at one time we the bad guys off guard and took the opportunity and take advantage of it, Stay ALERT, buddy !!.."

I froze and flashed in my mind the old adage "The milk rewarded with water tubes and heat is removed by rain one day a year ..." ..
may be a reflection for all of us .. (Homo homini lupus) ..

No comments:

Post a Comment